Product Manager - Konfidentiell, Stockholm
Welcome to an exciting journey with a fast-growing startup!
Together, we aim to challenge expectations and become the most significant player in the market insights industry. We are currently seeking a driven and motivated colleague with a strong focus on user experience to be responsible for and own our offerings and products.
About the role:
As Product Manager, you will work to drive product strategy, development, and launch the services and offerings. You will be part of a team of seven employees and work closely with the entire organisation, as well as our external development team. You will report to our COO.
Your role will involve identifying opportunities that will enhance our customers experience and ensure that we have the best possible product and offering moving forward. A significant part of your role will be to produce, analyse, and present insights and product improvements to the management team.
We believe that you are passionate about creating customer value and are self-motivated, curious, and creative. You are positive, analytical, and enjoy taking responsibility, making decisions, and implementing them. You have no fear of balancing customer insights with business insights and analysis; with interest in taking calculated risks. You thrive in a rapidly changing startup environment, with significant opportunities to influence and where you can create what does not exist. You can work both in the short and long term and have a strong drive and humility.
- Own the company's product and offering today and the vision going forward.
- Maintain a backlog and roadmap with the team and stakeholders for product requests moving forward.
- Actively work to ensure a high understanding of the market and our customers to make decisions based on user insights and data.
- Work on how we can differentiate ourselves and think creatively to deliver an even better service and increase market share for our target audience.
- Identify and launch new product initiatives.
- Update colleagues on current product information and always communicate with a high degree of clarity and transparency.
- Ensure successful product launches, including collaborating with different teams in the company.
To succeed in this role, we believe that:
- You are innovative and have an eye for detail.
- You are structured and orderly.
- You have good analytical skills and are also business-driven.
- You are used to working with product and business development
- You have experience in developing and implementing complex customer offerings.
- You have a relevant education/background and have good technical understanding, although there is no requirement to work directly with dev, but have good requirement management skills towards an external party.
- You have a great ability to make strategic considerations and make tactical decisions.
- You have experience in calculating business cases, setting and owning budgets and goals.
- You consider an interest in following different customer journeys to be a good source of inspiration and creativity.
- You have previous experience in SaaS.
- You are fluent in both Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in pricing strategy or commercialisation.
- Experience from working in a management group.
Benefits of working with us
- We offer a competitive salary package, benefits, and opportunities for professional growth and development.
- You will work with famous brands. We collaborate with large international companies that are industry leaders in areas such as fintech, igaming, consumer tech and healthcare. This gives you the opportunity to make valuable contacts.
- Opportunity to develop. We are growing rapidly, with new roles and tasks emerging every month. This means that you have great opportunities to develop within the company, and we want to grow our people.
- Hybrid Working Environment. We have built the company so that you can work from wherever you want. They give you great freedom to adapt your work to your personal life, not the other way around.
- A workplace with a great community. We are a small company that values teamwork and good relationships between colleagues. We believe it should be fun to work!
Are you the one we are looking for? The employment is full-time with an immediate start. Recruitment is ongoing. We offer a hybrid workplace with the possibility to work from home and at the office in Stockholm.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Mira är ett kompetensnätverk med spetskompetens inom HR och rekrytering. Vi erbjuder en framåtlutad, pragmatisk expertis till tillväxtbolag och start ups. Vi bistår med allt ifrån bedömning, rådgivning till rekrytering av founders, styrelseledamöter, C-level och specialister.
Ibland är våra uppdrag konfidentiella p.g.a omständigheter kring tjänsten, mer information går då att få av ansvariga rekryterare.
Product Manager - Konfidentiell, Stockholm
Läser in ansökningsformuläret