With the scale of growth, our Executive Management Team (EMT) has more to coordinate, book, correspond, prioritize, prepare, answer... you know – everything that keeps us efficient but paradoxically rarely receives enough time to have it done efficiently. And it’s why we need you, who can professionally and smoothly help us and our calendars get more organized, being self-sufficient. Your support will be primarily towards the CEO, CHRO, and CFO, but in some cases for the broader EMT group.
Check how Eric (CEO) speaks about the company to get a glimpse of what it's like to work with him: The Zero Emission Future - Erik Martinson - Svea Solar
The role is executed with success when we build trustworthy, reliable, transparent, and collaborative relationships between the EMT and the Executive Assistant.
However, if you are looking for a bullet-point list of responsibilities, here is a guiding one:
1. Planning and structuring calendars so that the allocated time corresponds with set priorities and goals.
2. Responding to and sorting out incoming communication requests
3. Booking and preparing meetings (leadership, Board, or external partner meetings.
4. Arranging occasional business visits (travel, conferences, bookings)
5. Creating presentation decks (for EMT meetings, company updates, etc.)
6. Supporting with expense reporting
7. Taking self-responsibility for ensuring tasks are completed efficiently
8. Acting as a sounding board, brainstorming ideas, and sometimes being the one who knows the best tips on where to spend an AW or where to take a business partner for lunch.
Who are you?
Of course, we don't know that yet. But we believe that in order to support us the best and also thrive with us, we believe that we can be the best match if you:
- Enjoy untangling clutter into clear flows and structures.
- Create clean, user-friendly presentations (ppt, keynote).
- Communicate in a clear and effective manner.
- Have worked in a growth environment or start-up.
And lastly, are you a yes-sayer? Hmm... then please reconsider if we are a sustainable match for you. We'd like someone who supports, advises, and challenges us in a healthy way.
Join us in the powershift towards a sustainable future! We review applications continuously, so please apply as soon as possible. We do not require a traditional CV or cover letter, and an application with your LinkedIn profile is easy.
Diversity & Inclusion
Svea Solar believes that a diverse workplace leads to the creativity that's necessary for the industry to keep on growing in a sustainable and innovative way. We welcome new co-workers from different backgrounds and experiences to represent the diversity of our community and customers.
We conduct background checks via Verifiera on all final candidates to ensure that all candidates considered for employment have a background compatible with Svea Solar's
For more information please contact: